We have more than 4,000 people in Scotland, providing the full range of our services.
Many of our services in Scotland are subtly different from those we offer elsewhere in Great Britain – reflecting the differences in the way the market in Scotland works.
Our Scotland-based teams offer:
- Financial services
- Human Resources (in fact we’re Scotland’s leading provider of outsourced HR services).
- Information technology – we’re a leading provider of IT services in Scotland, offering a range of specialist design, integration and support facilities. With our strong presence in Scotland, we support Strathclyde Partnership for Transport, NHS Lothian, BAA, West Dunbartonshire Council, BAE Systems, and NHS Glasgow, amongst others.
- Life & pensions – we have a major operational presence in Scotland – in Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh. Our award-winning contact centre in Stirling is the largest of its kind in the UK, handling over 1 million inbound calls and more than 2 million customer transactions every year.
- Property services – our multi-disciplinary teams in Scotland deliver our services to clients in a wide range of sectors, including energy, industry and utilities, culture, sport and leisure.
- Software – we’re the leading supplier of software to the public sector and social housing marketplace in Scotland.
- Police and justice - providing control room technology, records management systems, digital interview recording and court case management solutions.
- Emergency services – providing control room and dispatch solutions across the emergency services.
We're also delivering the Scottish Wide Area Network (SWAN) – a single, holistic telecommunications service available for the use of public service organisations within Scotland.