9 March 2017
Capita at MIPIM 2017
Capita is hosting a full programme of events at this year’s MIPIM, the annual international real estate show, which runs from 14-17 March in Cannes.
Colleagues from our real estate and infrastructure team will be sitting on the panel at a number of events throughout both days and we will also be hosting a client reception, on Wednesday evening, and a breakfast with BPF and the Department for International Trade on ‘The future of UK real estate investment’ 8-9.30am on Thursday 16 March. Panellists at this event include:
- Nick Walkley, Chief Executive, Homes and Communities Agency
- Melanie Leech, British Property Federation
- Cyril Théret, Chief Executive, IPSX
- James Wright, Capita Asset Services
- Bill Hughes, Legal & General
- Tony Brown, Chief Investment Officer, M&G Investment
- Ed Casal, Chief Executive, AVIVA Global Real Estate
You can also come and meet our team on the London Stand.