We have worked closely with Alzheimer’s Society to outline some key partnership objectives, to support the Society’s work in uniting against dementia.
- Working to make 50% of our employee base Dementia Friends
- Supporting innovation in dementia research and initiatives
- Raising £500k over the course of the two-year partnership
- Becoming a dementia-friendly business.
Other ways we support charities
In just over two years we have managed to raise more than £853,000 for The Prince's Trust.
- Our employees run local events in support of charities of their choosing and take part in volunteering opportunities.
- We run a matched funding scheme in which we donate to local projects that our people have decided to support.
- We run a central payroll giving scheme – an efficient way for our people to give money to their chosen charities.
Charity selection process
Our corporate charity partner is chosen by our employees following a four-stage process. The first step is asking employees for nominations, we then contact the top 15 nominated charities directly to discuss the next stage.