What is Consulting Excellence?
Consulting Excellence is a ground-breaking new scheme for the UK’s leading management consulting firms. Our commitment to the framework is a clear and public indication of Capita Transformation’s dedication to providing outstanding value to our clients, as well as to living and breathing the highest standards of ethical behaviour, client service, and professionalism.
We apply the three pillars and nine principles of Consulting Excellence in our day-to-day work; they are embodied in the Capita Values and are supported by our management practices and client delivery assurance processes.
Consulting Excellence firms work with clients, partners, employees and other stakeholders in an ethical way. This means:
- We are responsible and good citizens.
- We conduct our business ethically.
- We foster an ethical culture.
Client service and value
Consulting Excellence firms promote the highest standards of client service and value. This means:
- We provide excellent consulting services which deliver the outcomes clients seek and need.
- We are transparent with clients and respond to their concerns.
- We always strive to improve the value we can deliver to our clients.
Consulting Excellence firms develop the capabilities of their consultants, provide career development opportunities and support the welfare of all their employees. This means:
- We undertake training and professional development planning each year.
- We promote strong core consulting capabilities and specialisms in our consultants and teams.
- We support our employees' career progression, professional development and welfare.
What does Consulting Excellence mean?
For our clients this means that you can be assured that we work with you collaboratively, openly, transparently, and to the highest ethical and professional standards, sharing and promoting best practice in order to provide great results which meet your needs.
For our staff this means that consulting is recognised as a great career. Your professional development is supported by robust planning and appropriate training and development opportunities, enabling you to progress in a way and at a pace that is suitable to you.