Partnering with us gives you access to the latest digital infrastructure and applications, technology-driven solutions, secure networking and expert staff.
You’ll be able to reduce service and support costs, free up your employees’ time, improve efficiency and ensure compliance with the latest regulations. Our range of services meets all your IT needs and we assure quality of delivery, functionality and performance.
We’re the UK’s leading digital infrastructure provider - trusted by thousands of UK public and private sector enterprises to help them transform.
Our portfolio of IT services includes cloud and infrastructure services, digital workplace solutions, secure networking, unified communications and contact centres and IT service management. All of our IT services are available as cloud, on-premise or hybrid solutions.
Together, we can:
- reduce costs by 25-30%
- enable smarter, productive ways of working
- transform operations and customer contact
- give you freedom to innovate.
By forming strategic partnerships with our clients, we can help you:
- innovate: technically, operationally and commercially
- change: be agile and gain a competitive advantage.
In the past decade, technology innovations have changed dramatically the way we communicate, share information and store data, meaning we've all had to reinvent the way we work and how we secure it.
We can help your organisation establish a robust and effective information security strategy to protect your business against cyber threats (fraud, malware, data leakage, social engineering, etc.). Not only that, but we make sure you can keep up with the constantly evolving technology changes as well as compliance with statutory requirements, legislation and strict industry regulations.
Assurance and testing
We provide systems quality assurance and solutions covering all areas of software testing. We will support your organisation at all levels of IT maturity to assure the suitability and quality of your systems. Our approach is based on our own tried-and-tested methods, aligned with industry best practice.
Our testing services are offered individually or can be packaged into customised end-to-end solutions to solve your business challenges or address particular issues
We’ve also developed a range of specialist testing services to focus on the more technical and innovative areas of software testing, based on both the latest research and development and market trends. We can combine options as diverse as cloud based testing, crowdsource for consultancy based resourcing, application hosting and service virtualisation.
Our team of experienced consultants specialises in:
- Data management and analytics - our expertise encompasses data warehousing and business intelligence, data quality management, data security management, data architecture analysis, test data and design services.
- Business and technical consultancy -we can provide you with change-management specialists who can support your organisation in establishing communication and training strategies that promote buy-in to change programmes. We will also advise you on the best use of technology to support your business objectives.
- Project and programme management - we ensure that your business has the right elements in place to achieve excellence in delivery across:
- governance – portfolio, programme, project, risk, assurance, and project management office
- people – leadership, capability, skills and commitment
- process – management, control, resources and delivery
- tools – management, planning, control, content and collaboration
- information – dashboards, decision support, alerts and visibility.
Getting these elements right ensures you get the best results from your programmes and projects.
We believe game science combined with emerging technology has the potential to speak to business audiences like never before. We create bold experiences that harness the power and the fun of game science to engage people and solve business problems.
- Gamification is applying elements of games to non-game activities. It’s about making normal, day-to-day activities more compelling. Gamification uses ‘game mechanics’ such as points, levels, badges, rewards, characters, stories and achievements alongside game design to increase interest and, ultimately, drive engagement.
- Serious games use traditional gamecraft techniques and technologies around serious and often complex concepts such as business, technology, education, environmental or social issues. The primary purpose of serious games is not entertainment, but a positive benefit or outcome
- Simulation puts people into a realistic synthetic environment (either face-to-face or virtual) to allow them to experience real-life challenges in a controlled environment. Simulations are a high-impact and energetic way to accelerate understanding, involvement and acceptance of complex topics or best practices.
We have an expert team devoted to digital transformation, helping you get the most out of technology, creating great customer experiences and using digital engagement.
Specialising in delivering engaging end-to-end digital solutions, services range from consultancy, strategy, digital service design and platform build, through to large multi-million pound change initiatives.
Managed print services
With managed print services from Capita we offer a full document audit which gives a thorough, independent assessment and overview of your print environment, to give you:
- absolute clarity over the way your organisation uses print, scan, fax and copy
- an understanding of how documents are created and distributed
- a complete review of print costs and document security needs
- an integrated print strategy designed to complement your infrastructure
Recommendations are made to provide new technology, independently selected to suit your organisation's needs today and into the future.
We fully and proactively manage your print environment, giving you one point of accountability for everything – from service support to billing. You can enjoy a fleet that is more reliable and effective, with dramatically reduced running costs.