This will see them achieve their strategic objectives of:
- re-location to the Cambridge Biomedical Campus by early 2017, requiring practical change in care location and ways of working to provide state of the art working environments for staff and patients
- implementation of an e-Hospital project, providing a unified patient record, to manage clinical, administrative and management information
- achievement of significant financial savings between 2013 and 2016 – with ongoing financial efficiencies.
We have designed and implemented a programme that:
- enables staff to deliver transformational change and build internal capability - using development centres to identify individual and organisational strengths and areas for improvement
- supports the Trust’s strategic development, making a significant contribution to service improvement targets - breaking down barriers to effective and efficient care
- creates a positive culture and future vision across the Trust
- provides a structured leadership development programme - incorporating key areas and a range of techniques
- increases medical engagement in the transformation programme - with a clear focus on clinical leadership
- delivers excellent project management training
- offers a clear benefits realisation approach and plan
- spreads innovation across the Trust
- produces visible alignment with existing and allied programmes underway in the Trust
- provides long term sustainability as staff roll out the change initiatives and new behaviours are embedded within the organisation culture.