Future-proofing pensions: 2021 and beyond
The pensions landscape is challenging to navigate.
Trustees, employers and scheme managers are facing an increasing amount of legislation, governance and compliance, while the volatility of stock markets have put scheme funding under greater scrutiny.
Engaging members proactively via digital channels is becoming ever more important with accurate data not only a regulatory requirement, but critical to member engagement and scheme success.
At our recent future proofing pensions conference, we explored these topics and are committed to helping you navigate this challenging landscape by continuing to share our insight and expertise.
Featuring experts from Capita, as well as pensions industry figureheads, we discuss:
- a digital roadmap for pensions, data and dashboard;
- embracing and engaging GenZ;
- de-risking strategies and endgame planning:
- Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP) equalisation;
- Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) issues;
- pension scheme member engagement
- the challenges facing the pensions industry in a post pandemic world.
Please complete the form to gain full access to 4 hours of our suite of insights, videos and debates.