Abandoned website recovery
Turnaround abandoned online visits
eCommerce businesses are investing billions to create an automated customer experience across their buying journeys to drive sales, brand recognition and repeat customers.
If a customer is distracted whilst on a website, or encounters a problem, sales are abandoned, which costs organisations.
Capita’s abandoned website recovery technology creates a real-time intervention point to address potential customers’ concerns.
It automatically triggers personalised communications via multiple channels, re-engaging site visitors and encouraging customers to complete their purchase.
Identifying and retargeting customers who’ve dropped out of a website journey, checkout, or payment process.
|What is it||Our abandoned website recovery technology tracks visitors on your website, captures when they’ve abandoned their journey, alerts you within 60 seconds, and enables you to re-engage with that customer, via voice, SMS, webchat or email.|
|How it helps||It helps you track, trace, help, nurture and convert your customers, creating loyalty through greater customer satisfaction. We are delivering for our clients:
|Who’s it for||Any eCommerce business owner.|
|Getting started||Contact our experts|
A suite of solutions you can design around your customer’s requirements to enhance connectivity with them.
How our abandoned website recovery creates customer loyalty:
- Customer service is prioritised through real-time engagement
- Customer experiences are enhanced with personalised messages, content and seamless omni-channel communications
- Customer satisfaction which increases Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Provides critical management information on customer behavioural habits in real-time, such as seasonality
- Helps to develop a great customer loyalty programme
- Offers multiple channels for communication.