London Tech Week – Global Leaders Innovation Summit
Capita is the headline sponsor of the Global Leaders Innovation Summit, connecting innovators and entrepreneurs to accelerate growth and drive positive change
As consumer and employee demands change and markets are disrupted by global challenges and agile new players, legacy organisations have never been under more pressure to change mindsets, adapt business models and stay on the pulse of emerging technologies to survive.
As the world rebuilds from this period of uncertainty and change, Global Leaders Innovation Summit will explore how the tech ecosystem is working together to enable new futures where tech is for everyone and impactful innovation thrives.
Uniting leaders from corporate enterprises and scaleups, the Summit will discover how organisations can harness complimentary skills to accelerate innovation, unlock growth and drive positive change.
- Innovation despite the current landscape of disruption: what innovation is essential to survive and thrive?
- Partnerships and collaboration case studies to accelerate innovation
- Capitalising on digital transformation for new business models
- What action is required to drive impetus in the tech sector to boost economic recovery?
- Driving inclusive and impactful innovation to drive positive change
- What is the responsibility of big tech in building a better world?
- What principles need to be in place to facilitate open innovation and improve security, transparency and accountability?
- How has the talent landscape changed post COVID-19 and how can tech drive diversity?
- World-class agenda: High profile speakers will range from c-level corporates to scaleup founders and industry experts, with a range of interactive formats to facilitate problem solving.
- Roundtable discussions: Make genuine connections, share knowledge and insights, and collaborate across the ecosystem as you contribute to an impactful debate and discussion with a leadership guest list.
- Discussion forums: Drop into the virtual self-moderated discussion forums available after each session to meet with other attendees and continue the discussion in an informal setting.
- Tech in action bursts: Learn from real life cases in action as we shine a light on companies and communities thriving during this difficult time and using technology to accelerate positive change.
- Investor track: Running as a track alongside the Global Leaders Innovation Summit, the Investor Summit will provide a platform for investors to share strategies with peers through roundtable discussions and discuss the latest investment trends
Capita speaker : Paul Fox, Director of Business Development.
Session title : How to maintain the pace of innovation.
Session description : Maintaining the pace of innovation and expediting progress