Thursday 9 July 2015 – Birmingham
Bringing together a number of award winning speakers, this event explores how the use of techniques such as customer journey mapping, segmentation, data analysis and behavioural insight can inform service design and enhance customer experiences.
Key topics covered include:
- understanding the use of customer journey mapping techniques as a means of identifying trends and targeting services
- how improved insight into the behavioural patterns and the needs of customers can reduce demand for services and costs
- the use of behavioural insight to encourage changes in behaviour
- gathering insight data and engaging with customers across multiple channels.
Chair: Steve Winterflood, chief executive, South Staffordshire Council.
- Alison McKenzie-Folan, director of customer transformation, Wigan Council
- Dr Tim Chadborn, behavioural insights lead researcher, Public Health England
- Georgina White, head of customer insight, British Gas
- Dr Nicola Millard, head of customer insight and futurology, BT Global Services
- Matt Jukes, chief operating officer, Hull City Council
- Rufus Weston, insight director, HarperCollins Publishers
- Jane McCall , managing director, Trafford Housing Trust.
It’s a packed programme – including a discussion based on our own experiences, working with Barnet Council:
‘Single view of the customer – connecting the dots and turning insight into action’ will look at using customer insight to shape decision making and assessing the benefits of customer insight through practical examples. With Kari Manovitch, head of customer strategy and programmes commercial, Commissioning Group London Borough of Barnet; and Ewa Lemarechal, head of insight, Customer and Support Group (CSG) London Borough of Barnet.