This year’s conference will be taking a closer look at talent, technology and transformation through mapping a digital future.
Investment in digital software and processes has rocketed over the last 20 years. Customers now expect public services to be available online and easy to use. But digital is not just about implementing technology.
Local authorities need to regularly challenge if their service is digitally optimised to achieve the right outcomes. Done right you can deliver end-to-end digital services that transform the customer experience and make radical operational savings across customer service and back office-administrative function.
Across Capita, we can offer support and technology at each stage of the digital change process. Within Capita, we specialise in the digital pragmatism stage, which is all about using digital tools and techniques to optimise your current process. Take a look at our housing benefits support service and council tax business rates, customer services support, our digital specialists to help optimise digital across your organisation, building control resilience support, or our financial services to generate cost savings.
Capita at the conference
Come and visit our stand at number 53 where our experts will be on hand (with a coffee for you) to talk about:
- our local government digital specialists, which helps you to make ‘multiple marginal gains.’ we use an evidence-based approach, based on gds principles, to deliver incremental improvements across your digital delivery.
- our revenues and benefits services: developing a new vision of local government service delivery
- our customer services support: delivering digital innovation to improve customer services and lower costs
- our planning resilience: supporting local authorities with planning resource and expertise
- providing building control services: supporting local authorities who need immediate solutions and a flexible service
- financial services: specialist transactional finance support to generate low cost savings.