The agreement provides organisations across the whole of the public sector with access to a wide range of traffic management technology products, solutions and professional services, including electrical charging points to support a sustainable transport infrastructure, traffic signals, and parking and access control systems.
The lots secured by Capita are:
- Traffic Monitoring and Traffic Enforcement Cameras,
- Parking and Access Control Systems,
- Environmental Monitoring Systems (fixed and mobile),
- Urban Traffic Management Control and Common Database Systems,
- Asset Data Capture and Management,
- Street and Exterior Lighting,
- Traffic Management Communications,
- Traffic Management Professional Services,
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
The agreement was developed in conjunction with Highways England, devolved administrations, local transport authorities and Transport for London. An online catalogue is available for a range of fixed price products and services, all of which use the NEC3 suite of contracts to make transactions simpler and much more efficient.
Capita has significant expertise in innovative traffic management technology advice and solutions and being approved to this framework is testament to the quality of the solutions and services we offer.
The framework will help organisations to streamline procurement and help reduce inefficiency, as well as offering assurance to public sector bodies that they will receive the best possible service and fully comply with traffic management legislation.
Director of technology, Capita’s real estate and infrastructure business