Following the success earlier this year of the TechMarketView Early Stage Partner Programme, back in October we launched a new search for innovative partners – the TechMarketView Innovation Partner Programme, in association with Capita Scaling Partner.
Once again, innovative UK tech companies have the opportunity to access lucrative client markets that would typically be out of their reach. This event has been designed to attract the most ambitious and forward-thinking companies looking at disrupting how companies interact with their customers.
Successful Capita Scaling Partner Digital Disruptors will get the benefit of:
- a dedicated business development team that works with them over 2-3 years to secure scale business deals from Capita's extensive client base
- direct access to decision makers in Capita's corporate clients through relationships that have been built up over 30 years
- the ability to work with Capita’s market leading customer management experts to refine and develop their proposition
- the ability to negotiate scale deals with clients on an equal footing
- direct channels to UK and Ireland consumers
- Capita’s proprietary consumer data, collected from handling over 45 million contacts every day
- access to Capita's low cost and scalable shared services.
They will progress through a series of business workshops over a four-week period and, at the end of the workshop programme, the candidates that stand to benefit the most from a relationship with Capita will be offered the opportunity to become a Capita Scaling Partner.
Applications closed last month, and the successful applicants will now attend Pre-Qualification Sessions, with TechMarketView Research Directors and Capita Scaling Partner advisors.