Capita has considerable experience of developing business intelligence and insight and turning it into strategies and solutions. We can then support you in applying these solutions to any – or all – parts of your organisation.
We understand the importance of:
- aligning reporting with business strategy and KPIs, allowing a top to bottom view of the operation that aligns with the overall strategic aims, disaggregated by service and operating functions
- ensuring a robust data management infrastructure to ensure high levels of data quality and confidence in reports
- automation of processes, to drive efficiencies and liberate time from operational tasks to enable for higher value activities such commentary and insight
- timeliness of reporting, providing decision makers with up to date evidence
- building expertise in interpretation and analytics of reported information.
Our capabilities in health include:
- Our health advisory business links people, innovative thinking and proven change methods to help the NHS make significant long lasting improvements in safety, quality and value for money.
- Healthcare intelligence and quality improvement services – our CHKS team provides support and solutions ranging from online healthcare performance and governance tools, to NHS hospital benchmarking and assurance and accreditation.
- Surveys and market research – supporting management teams in making evidence-based decisions.
- Health economics and research services.
- Assurance and accreditation services.
- Coding and financial assurance.