Capita at Virtual Tintec
1st - 2nd Dec 2020 09:00 - 17:30
The last six months has transformed the way insurance organisations interact with their customers, manage their operations and think about the strategic role technology plays to enable the digital future.
Virtual TINtech explores how technology supports and enables effective business and operating models, delivers efficiencies and transforms the customer experience.
Join us for a series of interactive panel discussions, thought leadership insights and innovative case studies.
Key speakers from Capita, AIG and The Insurance Network explore best practice in developing an automation strategy, and ways to successfully overcome data and legacy challenges.
Areas covered include:
- Developing a strategic roadmap for automation
- What are the approaches for successful data preparedness?
- Successfully integrating (or replacing) legacy systems to facilitate automation
- Creating a culture where automation is embraced rather than treated with suspicion
Scaling your security for remote working during and after Covid-19
Panellists include representatives from IBM Security, Willis Towers Watson, Capita’s RESILIA, and award-winning private investment manager Waverton Investment Management.
Designed for cyber security leaders, the discussion explores the challenges of remote working in the new Covid-19 environments financial services companies are now working in. It focuses on what the current and future threat landscape looks like, and the strategies and approaches being adopted by leading financial services companies in light of the changed ‘human risk’ landscape and new working environment.
Underwriting during uncertainty
Watch our recent webinar with experts from Capita, Artificial and AXIS Capital - discussing practical advice to help insurers work remotely:
- Gain unique insight into data extraction and augmentation
- See how you can price and quote risks faster and more accurately through automated data collection and enhancement
- Understand the benefits of remote working, digital contract negotiation and electronic sign off
- Discover opportunities to remotely streamline back office processes and realise efficiency savings.
Webinar with remote working experts
Remote working isn’t always easy, especially in a crisis. We can help.
Watch our on-demand webinar with Capita Scaling Partner, Distributed and their customer, RightIndem to help you understand:
- the 3 key aspects of remote work; visibility on projects, decisions log and cloud-based project documentation
- how to structure your team’s week to achieve full visibility on what's going on - without micro-managing
- the best tools to collaborate with your team
- the security of your network when your team is working from home
- the major security risks to your projects
- how to scale your development projects with ‘elastic teams’.