A panel session on revenues with local government experts
In this session, we brought together a panel of experts from across UK local authorities and Capita’s revenues and benefits services to discuss the current situation what local authorities are facing concerning revenue collections and what may need to change immediately and in the next few years to ensure collection levels and revenue income stays at constant or improved levels.
The panel discussed various topics around what is on the horizon for Local Authorities in the Council Tax and NNDR world, with a clear focus on recovery, technology, and how this last twelve months could shape future changes in Council Tax and Business Rates.
The panel include:
- Martin Hinckley – Director of Revenues and Benefits, Westminster City Council
- Chris Thomson – Head of Finance and Employee Services, Glasgow City Council
- Chris Berry - Account Director, Capita One
- Keith Graddon – Head of Revenues and Benefits product, Capita One
- Simon Smith – National NDR Manager, Capita Local Public Services
Complete the form to watch the full session recording on-demand.