The new normal: Tackling the Covid-19 challenge
Sharing leadership insights
In this webinar, four leaders share their perspectives on how they’re tackling the challenges being faced daily and how they’re planning for the longer-term impacts of Covid-19.
- Dr Charles Young, Group Senior Medical Officer at Capita
- Mel Christopher, People and Culture Lead at Capita Consulting
- Jim Devine, Group HR Director at Spirax-Sarco Engineering
- Chris Eldridge, CEO at InterQuest Group
Supporting workforces through disruption
Three leaders share how they have supported the engagement and mental and physical health of employees as they enable a remote workforce and ensure safe environments for key workers.
- Aimie Chapple, Executive Officer, Customer Management at Capita
- Linda Kennedy, Interim Chief People Officer at The AA
- Nick Skinner, SVP for HR at Abcam, one of the UK’s best places to work 2020
Emerging from the crisis
Four guests from a diverse set of companies operating across the high-growth, mid-cap and SME markets discuss their experience to date and share their thinking on different scenarios for the future.
- Lance Bradley, CEO at Gloucester Rugby
- Martin Nicholson, Interim HR Director at Totaljobs
- Matt Bunn, Partner at Capita Scaling Partner
- Callum Adamson, Co-Founder at Distributed
Accelerating digital change in the public sector
As the Covid-19 crisis brings about an acceleration in digital change across public sector services, four leaders share their experiences and discuss the opportunities available as we leverage digital technology in the future of work.
- Patrick Elliott, Chief Strategy & Product Officer, Capita
- Dave Perry, Formerly CDIO for HM Courts & Tribunals and CTO for DVLA
- Dr Sam Shah, Global Clinical & Digital Advisor
- Elissa Rospigliosi, Head of Transformation, Cambridge City Council