23 May 2016
Capita at the NHS Confederation Annual Conference 2016 (15-17 June)
Helping healthcare providers and commissioners deliver transformation.
We are delighted to once again be exhibiting at the NHS Confederation and Annual Conference 2016. Come and talk to us on stand 109 to find out more about:
- How we are working alongside clinical and support teams to transform health services, raising patient safety and care quality standards while delivering improved financial performance.
- How we are successfully bringing new ideas, proven service models and innovative technologies to the health sector.
- How our diverse health team with a rich mix of products, services and expertise are passionate about making a difference in health and delivering real value for our clients.
- The latest exciting developments at CHKS.
- Take away our Best Practice in 24/7 Care report which features case studies and shared learnings from the shortlisted trusts in the CHKS Excellence in delivering 24/7 Emergency Care Award in this year’s CHKS Top Hospitals Awards.