Working as a trusted service provider and business partner to many central government departments and agencies since the 1980s, we continue to provide specialist advice and experience as well as innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions.
We offer flexible and bespoke service delivery arrangements to meet the challenges involved in transforming public services to secure specific policy outcomes within budget. We also look to design solutions in ways that meet government’s wider policy objectives such as increasing transparency, digital service access, opportunities for SMEs, workforce skills and economic growth.
Drawing on our expertise in process, technology and workforce best practice, our approach is collaborative throughout.
From design stage to ongoing delivery of the new service model, we continually seek to capture insights and data from customers, stakeholders and sources to improve overall service efficiency and effectiveness while managing risk appropriately.
Our clients and partnerships include:
- Teachers’ Pensions - we've been administering the scheme since 1996 and helping to raise awareness and transform the way it is delivered.
- The Pensions Regulator - we support direct communications with employers for automatic enrolment of staff into workplace pension schemes, delivering high-volume communications and transactional processes.
- The Health and Safety Executive (Gas Safe Register) - we're responsible for operating and promoting the Gas Safe scheme which replaced CORGI in 2009.
- Department of Work and Pensions - we run ten customer enquiry lines including help lines for the state pension, Jobseekers Allowance, National Insurance number allocation and the winter fuel allowance. We also provide document solutions and carry out Disability Workplace Assessments.
- The Cabinet Office - AXELOS is a joint venture between us and the Cabinet Office to promote and grow the Best Management Practice portfolio.
- The Ministry of Justice – we are contracted to provide the electronic monitoring service across England and Wales on behalf of the Ministry of Justice.
We increasingly work with public bodies to build businesses and commercialise assets. Our aim is to combine our capabilities with their capabilities and assets to increase the value that can be generated.