Join Capita Experience as a Customer Service Advisor and you will be joining an exciting business committed to providing excellent opportunities to grow, develop and fast track your career. Our people make Capita Experience a truly exciting and diverse workplace – we want you to bring your whole self to work, allowing your personality and skills to shine.
- Helping customers over the phone with enquires about their water supply, Home Move calls and General Billing.
- Taking ownership of enquiries & valuing each customer
- Creating a positive experience for both customer and client
- Making a real difference to people’s lives
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills, understanding the needs of customers
- Great listeners!
- A genuine passion to help people in difficult circumstances
- The ability to problem solve and offer expert solutions
What’s in for you?
- A competitive salary of £22,672 per annum
- Access to Private Medical Insurance & Health Assessment plans
- 22 days’ holiday plus public holidays (if you are scheduled to work on a bank holiday, you will receive a day in lieu).
- Pension scheme
- A wide range of discounts on everything from retail, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
Our ‘Perks at Work’ include…
- 25% off cinema tickets at Cineworld, Odeon, Empire and Apollo
- Discounted Dining Cards offering up to 50% off food
- Discounted at home fitness plans and gym memberships
- Exclusive discounts stores including John Lewis, Currys PC World and many more
- Exclusive offers on Mobile phone contracts
You’ll get the chance to join a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals, working across the Capita landscape. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop with us, there may even be the opportunity to extend your contract further. We will provide you with the support
The Hiring Process
Choose apply now to fill out our short application
Your application will be reviewed by our global recruitment team
You will be invited to a video interview with a member of the recruitment team and if successful, we will follow this up with a chat with one of the hiring managers!
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.