Supporting you with the effective delivery of local education authority services
With a demanding workload of education services to deliver alongside the need to safeguard children and support them to positive outcomes, local authority education teams are often faced with conflicting priorities and limited resources.
Used by over 100 UK local authorities, our flexible, intuitive software helps to relieve that pressure, enabling them to meet their statutory and service responsibilities more efficiently and effectively by connecting data securely for more informed decisions and early intervention.
With a wide range of time-saving tools and providing a single, comprehensive core record for each child, teams instantly have the information they need to safeguard children and young people, to monitor attendance and attainment, and support children with special educational needs and disabilities. In addition, our virtual schools head solution tracks the progression and attainment of pupils in care, highlighting where any intervention is required.
Our software can also support teams with administering staff development and training, completing statutory staff returns, managing school governor processes and planning for future school places.
Our education services solutions
Exclusions management tool - know early of a change in circumstances
- Early intervention: exclusion from school is an early indication of changes to a child’s circumstance: with exclusion data transferred automatically into your system, exclusions, interventions, alternative education arrangements and progress are easily monitored
- Simplified administration: reduces the amount of paperwork whilst ensuring continued secure access to accurate information on excluded students
- Effective teamwork: action taken to reintegrate a student into the classroom can be recorded and shared along with information on any alternative educational support
Monitor pupil attainment and support school improvement
- The whole picture: a comprehensive view of student records offers a powerful comparison of performance against a range of target indicators, including FFT estimates and RAISEonline data
- Target intervention: assessment data can be analysed by individual, cohort, school, school cluster or authority-wide allowing trends to be identified early for targeted interventions to improve outcomes
- Share information: with secure and efficient data sharing, realistic and appropriately-challenging learning targets can be set to raise student achievement, with best practice shared across the authority