Providing HR expertise for peace of mind
When HR and staffing matters require attention, you need the confidence of having access to trusted HR experts who are completely up to date on current legislation and who understand your specific challenges as well as those of the broader education sector.
From interpreting and managing pay and disciplinary issues, to guiding your staff through pressures on their mental health, our experts provide you with reassurance and peace of mind. Our cost-effective services provide the level of HR expertise you need, when you need it:
- a team of HR advisory experts with education-specific knowledge and experience
- our HR advisory knowledge hub containing ‘just in time’ HR advice on topic matters factsheets, webinars, template policies and health and wellbeing support
- education-focused training programmes delivered by experienced and accredited HR staff
- a range of HR services including mediation services, trained investigators, health and wellbeing expertise, safer recruitment expertise and virtual assessment centres for senior leadership roles.
We also offer highly trained professionals for a range of specific HR projects, including strategy and policy development, staff engagement, safer staffing reviews and much more, working closely with you to understand your aims and challenges.
Our flexible purchasing options
An annual licence to the Ask HR portal and access to HR expertise.
Unlimited access to our HR Advisory team for employee relations enquiries and cases, with an option to purchase HR specialist support at hearings and meetings when required.
Unlimited access to our HR Advisory team for employee relations enquiries and cases, plus an annual number of hours of HR support at meetings / hearings.
A bespoke HR consultancy service, including project delivery and dedicated HR support.
Just in time HR support
Running a school or multi academy trust on a tight budget and in a rapidly changing world is challenging. Schools often have limited time, expertise or resource for inhouse provision around HR matters which is why we offer the option to engage highly-trained expertise for key HR projects, bringing you the skills and advice you need at the right time.
Our HR advisory subject matter experts offer a range of specialist HR services which you can access as and when required, including strategy and policy development and implementation, staff engagement, heath & wellbeing, safer staffing reviews, mediation, investigators.
As a trusted HR partner, we’ll work with you to understand your aims and challenges, scope your requirements, and deliver the support you need. With our experience in engaging the right stakeholders, managing sensitive communications and delivering a range of specialist services, you can be confident your projects are in a safe pair of hands.
How we help to deliver a better service
No matter which solution you buy, we’ll give you access to:
- Our HR knowledge hub, that’s packed with HR advice and information, factsheets and template policies, health and well-being support and details of available training.
- Subject matter expertise when you need it, including mediation, trained investigators, health and well-being advice and recruitment expertise.
- Training opportunities delivered by experienced, accredited HR staff, including assessment centres for senior leadership roles.
- Free termly newsletter and annual employment law update.