2.5 million kWh
How much our decarbonisation plans with Blackburn with Darwen Council have saved each year
Decarbonising public sector buildings to help achieve net zero
Stage 2: Advise
Advising how to achieve your goals
We’ll create an outline business case advising on the funding options to help realise your project and how to deliver the bespoke works programme:
- Costing estimates: our cost consultants will explain the level of funding required
- Roadmap to zero carbon: we’ll sense check that the strategy is still appropriate in the market, identify any changes and provide detailed cost estimates
- Finding funding opportunities: we’ll identify potential government grant funding or private financing opportunities to facilitate investment outlined in the zero carbon roadmap
- Procurement of local skills and delivery: we’ll outline the potential delivery routes through local procurement based on the skills assessment during the ‘assess’ stage
- Outline business case: we’ll create an outline business case that reflects a detailed cost-assessed strategy, advising on how best to fund and deliver the programme.
Stage 4: Accelerate
Expanding activities to your full portfolio
Upon successful delivery of the pilot programme, we’ll apply the knowledge and strategies we’ve developed to cover a wider scope of your property assets.
Lessons learnt will continuously be implemented and fed into the cycle to maximise efficiency, optimise results, and continue the employment of the local skilled population who will, by now, be experts in zero carbon property delivery.
Monitoring and assurance will form a continual part of our service to ensure a hands-on approach, with regular gateway reviews to identify any areas for improvement, pre-empt any issues and address them quickly.
Experience you can trust
How we help
We use data to deliver the best outcomes by creating data models to demonstrate the impact of refit interventions and to support funding bids.
Procurement and supplier management
We support your procurement process to ensure that suitably qualified local suppliers are engaged to provide expertise and value for money.