Capita Life & Pensions has been awarded the “Excellence in Outsourced Customer Service” award for its work with Zurich, at the prestigious Global Sourcing Association UK’s Professional Awards.
Capita has delivered frontline customer service to Zurich’s two million customers over the last 10 years.
The award recognised Capita’s “Voice of the Customer” programme, which has been designed to enhance the way Zurich provides customer service and feedback to its customers. The collaborative, customer focussed programme has delivered customer benefits including:
- Customers now receive their payments at least five days quicker than before;
- Manual calculation cases are now completed in a maximum of 10 days;
- Speedier payments to customers and no cheques lost in the post;
- Improved staff satisfaction through supporting customers with quicker claims;
- Reduction in paper costs of 18% due to the introduction of email communication and the increase in telephone claims;
- Reduction of at least 5 days on the overall average end to end process time.
Now in its fifth year, the Global Sourcing Association awards celebrate the talent of individuals and teams who deliver significant value to the global sourcing industry.