Protect against fraud and administrative error
Successful grant schemes must ensure that financial support gets to the right people, organisations or projects and that funds are being used for their intended purpose delivering the intended outcomes.
Capita’s Digital Grant Management service makes designing and activating bespoke grants easy, reducing the administrative burden on scheme managers. Reduced manual processing delivers greater transparency and fewer errors in the system, while ensuring a larger number of compliant applications. You’ll benefit from improved reporting of outcomes, while reducing the risk and cost of fraud. Making it easier and more efficient for citizens to apply for grants online gives them a vastly improved user experience, supporting more successful, eligible applications.
Using our Digital Grant Management platform enables the Government to achieve more with less, reducing risk and delighting citizens and businesses with efficient and well-designed grant administration processes.
Reimagining the customer experience, using a digital platform and optimising processes means that grant schemes are more successful and more efficiently get public funds to the right people.
- Reduce operational costs with AI, automation and bespoke integrations
- Minimise fraud through use of sophisticated anti-fraud tools and processes
- Delivering data that enables grant providers to create more effective schemes
- Provide confidence that grants are used for their intended purpose
- Maximise impact of grant funding instead of spending it on administration
- Track outcomes to measure your scheme’s success long after the last funds have been dispersed.