Our end-to-end digital transformation service is improving citizen customer experience
Investment in digital software and processes has rocketed over the last 20 years. Citizens now expect public services to be available online and easy to use. But digital is not just about implementing technology, it's a journey. Situations change, legislation can change, and customer behaviour and demands change. This means councils need to regularly look at their digital services to make sure they are still delivering what's needed, in the most convenient, helpful way.
We work alongside your organisation’s transformation and service delivery team to co-design, provide capacity and implement digital projects. We have a team of digital specialists you can use for one-off projects, or to take you right through transformation.
We help local authorities deliver end-to-end digital services that transform citizen experience and make radical operational savings across customer service and back office administrative functions, bringing over 30 years of local government experience along with diverse digital capability to shape, make and change your online services.
➥ rationalisation of web content on the West Sussex Council website
➥ reduction in parking services calls to Southampton City Council after reviewing and improving the online citizen experience
Hear from our customers
How it works
Our local government digital specialists use an evidence-based approach, based on Government Digital Service (GDS) principles, to deliver incremental improvements across your digital delivery.
And we’re uniquely placed to make this happen – combining the best of our unrivalled local government experience, with specialist customer management, operational efficiency and ICT solutions and capability.
The benefits include:
- customer-centric approach to design, based on research of how customers use systems
- cost savings across your customer services and back office administrative functions
- an increase in customers using online channels
- managed approach to digital exclusion and customer advocacy to support channel shift
- reduction in the number of contacts made to the contact centre and use of face-to-face channels
- improved customer satisfaction across all channels
- a low risk approach to achieving and maximising your digital objectives
- access to multi-disciplinary digital specialists and capacity
- digital service design principles that are aligned to GDS and SOCITM digital guidance
- flexibility to deliver small one-off projects right through to ongoing transformation support
- options for income generation, through commercialisation of services
- targeted work packages designed to provide a rapid return on your investment.
Working with Barnet Council to transform customer experience
As customer interaction and access requirements have evolved, there’s more demand than ever for local authorities to provide digital services.
Contact an expert
Our latest insights