Smart buildings and secure infrastructure
Creating an optimal work environment for your people
Smarter buildings enhance sustainability beyond environmental considerations – they lower costs and support smarter working which, in turn, means greater profitability and long-term business growth.
Our smart building solutions support the evolution and creation of future-ready workplaces, blending real estate with artificial intelligence so you can monitor, measure and control every element of your building systems. We help you lower energy costs and organisational carbon footprint, provide secure, convenient access for employees and visitors, and enable smarter ways of working with high-speed data and internet access.
If you’re planning a wholesale building transformation, our dedicated smart buildings experts create a complete picture of what will work best, using their experience to minimise bottlenecks and ensure your chosen technologies interface and collaborate with one another, without clashes or interoperability issues.
And if you’re taking a more phased approach, we’ll help you pass the baton smoothly at every stage, even when activity is separated by months or years.
We also ensure data can be collected and analysed, helping you understand how your buildings are used day to day, boosting productivity, aiding regulatory compliance and increasing safety.
How smart buildings help
Reduced cost of ownership
Corporate social responsibility
Responding to workplace evolution
Our smart building solutions
Using a single structured cabling infrastructure and converged data network, we connect all key components to the internet, ensuring everything - from digital signage to networks, audiovisuals to security - is managed seamlessly and intelligently:
- Audio visual - Collaboration, interactive screens, speaker systems, screen mirroring.
- Wi-Fi - Including fully compliant public Wi-Fi services and Wireless Intrusion Detection and Prevention solutions (WIPD).
- CCTV - IP CCTV, network analytics, video analytics.
- Access control - Converged credentials for identity management using biometrics.
- HVAC - Digital twinning, real-time control and preventative maintenance
- Software analytics - AI-based usage insights, analysis and intelligence reporting
- Greener buildings - Intelligent lighting mimics daylight and temperature is controlled for optimum comfort from room to room, while heating in empty rooms turns off to save energy.
Electranet UK Ltd
If you need a secure network infrastructure specialist, we provide turnkey intelligent connectivity solutions across corporate, government and high security environments through our Electranet division.
From smart building solutions which include structured cabling and flexible networking, to security and AI enabled real estate services, we design, deliver and support highly secure network and communication infrastructure throughout the UK.
1The Climate Group, SMART 2020: Enabling the low carbon economy in the information age (Accessed 2 March, 2021).