Control room and contact centre software
Innovative, integrated technology that's transforming control room operations
ControlWorks is a next-generation control room and contact centre solution which is transforming operations. It delivers improvements in control room efficiency through integration of multiple communication channels and supporting data sources.
This means that operators are now freed from desk-bound, fixed locations – any connected device that has access to the agency’s network can perform any ControlWorks role including call taking and incident management.
Our solution features a variety of communication channels, both on and offline, incident management, data management and storage, and resource management capability, providing:
- better outcomes for the public through detailed caller understanding and history
- better understanding of resource requirements, risk and customer needs
- improved resolution as the most appropriate resource can be identified and dispatched as quickly as possible
- improved operational efficiency through rich integration and system collaboration
- flexibility and improved activity as operators are freed from desk-bound, fixed locations.
“ControlWorks is a major step forward for the force, which will undoubtedly bring significant benefits for the force, but more importantly for the communities we serve.”
Richard Lewis, Assistant Chief Constable at South Wales Police
How it works
ControlWorks manages all contact – voice, non-voice, emergency, non-emergency, public and officer – that an agency undertakes. ControlWorks maintains a single history of all contact made with an individual, through whatever channel, to help identity vulnerable and repeat callers and support the assessment of threat, harm and risk when responding to an incident.
The integration of multiple data sources, both within an agency and from external partners, provides the best available data to aid decision making in the contact centre and by officers on the ground. Omni-channel communications help shift non-emergency requirements away from the normal voice channels, by offering self-service public portals and integration, with social media to help effectively manage demand.
ControlWorks features include:
- a clear and intuitive user interface
- uses familiar Microsoft technology for ease of adoption
- maximises collaboration between other emergency responders and partner agencies
- is flexible – any ControlWorks client can perform any role thanks to the breadth of capability and deployment across multiple business areas
- modular and scalable – designed to meet Public Safety agencies’ evolving needs
- device independent.
Access the newest technology with a next-generation platform
From smart sensors to video analytics, the latest technology provides rich intelligence. Our contact management and control room solution makes it possible to integrate those external sources into operational hubs for rapid response.
When you’re running complex operations, you need a hub which provides all the intelligence available, from all contact types, to respond quickly and effectively.
ControlWorks® is the intuitive, flexible platform for contact management and control rooms which integrates external sensors and data sources with the existing internal systems of emergency services, transport and utilities organisations.
Choose from automation or manual control to enable external contact sources of any type to trigger a new incident. This takes account of local workflow settings, pushing key intelligence and operational information to supervisors and managing officers for informed decisions.
And it’s accessible on the move - any connected device on your network can access all of ControlWorks®, from call taking to incident management.
With ControlWorks® you have the converged processing and workflow solution you need for collaborating, communicating and co-ordinating so you can prioritise and deploy resources in the most efficient, effective way.