Vision uses the latest technology to guide control room operators to mobilise response to emergencies according to a resource’s proximity to incidents. By identifying whether resources are in a home station or out on the road, the system also calculates the best way to get the message to the crew, improving efficiency of response.
Integration with multiple different location-based tools, such as 999eye and What3Words, also ensures location accuracy and improve situational awareness.
Vision also supports emergency callers and improves outcomes for the public by integrating a range of communication channels into one central system, pre-populating data and call history, to speed operator response.
- integration with all the major scheduling, skills and asset management platforms
- visibility of incidents to officers on mobile and connected devices with the specialist module, BOSS Mobile
- insight via enhanced management reporting and analysis
- fully scalable to support agency size and requirement
- ease of integration with third party systems and additional modules to enhance capability.