Control room management technology
Improving efficiency through a single end-to-end control room solution
Vision allows all call handlers to respond to every caller in the most appropriate and efficient manner. Integrated communication channels minimise the time taken to gather and validate information, speeding up decision-making. Plus, fully integrated resource, mobilisation and location information ensures the best, most cost-effective response is issued every time.
The solution’s ease of use and intuitive user interface mean call handlers can deal with emergency calls more quickly, and its mobile, web-based application easily provides senior officers in the field with live, ongoing incident information direct from the control room, improving flexibility and boosting efficiency.
- improved response times
- enhanced situational awareness
- mobile capability, freeing officers from fixed locations and improving incident visibility
- cost savings through efficient use of resources and asset management
- reduced control room pressure due to reduced voice traffic thanks to integrated, multi-channel communications.
calls handled each year across Australia
of the UK’s fire and rescue services use Vision to manage their control room
by London Fire Brigade to reduce response times across the capital
“Our new mobilising system is helping us to locate the nearest fire engines so we can help those in need faster.”
Jonathan Smith, Assistant Commissioner at Brigade Control and Mobilising, London Fire Brigade
How it works
Vision uses the latest technology to guide control room operators to mobilise response to emergencies according to a resource’s proximity to incidents. By identifying whether resources are in a home station or out on the road, the system also calculates the best way to get the message to the crew, improving efficiency of response.
Integration with multiple different location-based tools, such as 999eye and What3Words, also ensures location accuracy and improve situational awareness.
Vision also supports emergency callers and improves outcomes for the public by integrating a range of communication channels into one central system, pre-populating data and call history, to speed operator response.
- integration with all the major scheduling, skills and asset management platforms
- visibility of incidents to officers on mobile and connected devices with the specialist module, BOSS Mobile
- insight via enhanced management reporting and analysis
- fully scalable to support agency size and requirement
- ease of integration with third party systems and additional modules to enhance capability.