Police records management
Transforming police records management systems through linking data intelligently
Our Unified Force Intelligence system (UNIFI) is based on a single shared POLE store (People, Object, Location, Event) with all data contextually linked.
UNIFI uses a 'search first, then create if need be' approach to creating new records ensuring:
- reduced re-keying
- removal of information silos
- reduced data duplication and supporting data standards.
UNIFI can be deployed in a way that works for the client, based on their IT strategies. This could be the traditional model of a local solution; a local solution backed up by a managed service; a hosted cloud deployment; or multiple forces hosted in one infrastructure.
“In the management of critical incidents a small piece of information put into the UNIFI system will give us a complete picture of all the things we need to know to keep the public and officers safe.”
How it works
UNIFI preserves multiple views of key records such as a person. This provides you with a wealth of intelligence as you can view the 'last known details' of a person but also the details at a particular point in time providing more operational flexibility.
At the heart of UNIFI is support for mobile and agile working. UNIFI has been designed to help break the tie between an officer and their desk. Activities such as custody prisoner reviews, and stop and search reports, can be performed through a range of applications and devices. UNIFI’s mobile services simplify functions, such as crime reporting, to make them quick and easy to complete in the field.
Key features and benefits:
- built in intelligence charting for visual display of linked data
- integrated business intelligence and management information framework
- self-service portal for victims and witnesses
- structured, free text, Soundex searching, to ensure fullest search results
- full migration of NSPIS case and custody data, full decommission NSPIS
- interactive briefing module with 'real time' updates
- supports full electronic case file through a file/case builder and CPS two way interface
- automatic PND updates
- enquiry module to support public protection matters
- automated MoPI advisor and weeding
- integrated property and exhibits management.