Learn as you earn with hands-on training
An apprenticeship can be a great choice if you’re looking for a way to learn and work at the same time. They offer a work-based alternative to traditional further and higher education, and the chance to take your career in new directions. You’re earning and learning, not building up any student debt, and building on your natural talents.
With us, you can gain technical and specialist skills, knowledge in areas like digital technology, sales, analytics or customer experience, and you get to put it all into practice in the real world. All the while, we’ll ensure you’re supported and mentored so that you can build your confidence in your new career.
Discover where a Capita apprenticeship could take you.
Hear from our people
Why choose an apprenticeship? And what should you expect?
Watch these videos to discover what it’s like to be a digital tech consulting apprentice with Capita:
Our apprenticeship schemes
Each of our different schemes is based on, and within, a key part of our business, so you can immerse yourself in what we do and how we do it. You’ll have time allocated to learn the technical or specialist elements of the apprenticeship and then apply this to your day job. Plus, you’ll be supported in your personal and professional development in areas such as presentation skills, interpersonal skills, self-awareness and communication where appropriate.
You’ll have access to a buddy and apprentice coach, as well as support from your line manager and the apprentice peer community. These are permanent roles where you’ll be paid a competitive apprenticeship salary. Find out more about our apprenticeship schemes below:
Other apprenticeships at Capita
We also offer occasional apprenticeships which sit outside the schemes shown above.
Simply visit our job search page to find out more details and to apply.
Apprenticeships at Capita
Support and career progression
We want to give you all the support you need to succeed. That’s why we put lots in place to help you with every aspect of your apprenticeship, including:
- access to our apprenticeship community with the chance to take part in projects, networking events and competitions
- access to a careers and development coach who will support you with personal development and self-reflected learning
- dedicated time for skills and behaviours training in communication, self-awareness and more
- a buddy to show you around, answer any questions you may have and act as a general support
- a mentor outside of your business area who is open, objective and direct with you about your career goals, work-related issues, work-life balance and development or training advice.
All our positions are permanent and once your apprenticeship scheme finishes, you’ll be able to use the knowledge and skills you’ve gained within the business itself.