The six apprenticeship schemes
Why choose Capita?
We’re passionate about supporting people like you with real employment opportunities, particularly if you’re from a disadvantaged or underrepresented group. We want to give you the chance to build your confidence and skills in the workplace. Through our hands-on, immersive apprenticeships, we’ll support you every step of the way and at the end of your apprenticeship you’ll have nationally recognised qualifications, real work experience and a permanent job role.
At Capita we work in a horizontal structure—you’re not told what to do, rather everyone can contribute. In fact, we want everyone to contribute. We see every viewpoint as valuable and as an apprentice, your ideas will shape the way we work in the future.
At Capita, we’re committed to being a purpose-led, responsible business creating better outcomes for our people, clients, suppliers, investors, and society. And we're always listening and we welcome ideas from all our colleagues as we strive to do more. We believe businesses should be part of the solution to the problems faced by societies all over the world, by putting the benefit to society and people at the heart of their success.
The application process
Tips on applying
- Applications can be a little overwhelming. That’s why we’ve put together some tips to help you do your best.
- Research the apprenticeship. Take some time to research our company and the apprenticeship itself.
- Take your time. Think about why you’re suited to the apprenticeship you’re applying for and take your time when you’re filling in the application.
- Make a list of your hobbies and what you’re good at, as well as any work experience you may already have. Double check!
- Ask someone you know to read through your application before you send it. Don’t wait for the deadline. Get your application in early, as we may need to close our application window earlier if we have a large number of submissions.
- Avoid applying for multiple roles in our Capita Apprenticeship Scheme – think about which is your preferred apprenticeship programme, and apply to your first choice only.